We bank with Wise who have two sets of details depending on where you make your transfer from:
If you’re paying from a bank account:
• inside the US — make a domestic payment
• outside the US — make an international payment
Make a domestic payment
If you are sending USD for a USD deal, then we recommend the ACH payment method.
You might see Evolve Bank and Trust show up as the bank name. That’s ok, the payment will still work.
ACH: Important to note
• The same routing number works for ACH and wire transfers.
• Wire transfers may cost you 20-30 USD, depending on your bank — they usually take 1 working
day to arrive.
• ACH transfers are low-cost to send — they usually take 2-3 working days to arrive.
• If you’re asked for a bank address you can use: 6070 Poplar Ave suite 200, Memphis, TN 38119, United States.
Make an international payment
If you are sending a non-USD currency for a USD deal then we recommend you open a Wise account for the best conversion rates. Please also use SWIFT for this kind of transfer.
Bank name: You might see Community Federal Savings Bank show up as the bank name. That’s ok, the payment will still work.
SWIFT: Important to note
• If you do not want to set up a Wise account, ask your bank to set up a SWIFT transfer — the money usually takes 4-5 working days to arrive.
• Include the Wise address in your SWIFT transfer — if you don’t the payment won’t arrive.
• You cannot send ACH transfers using these details.
• If you’re asked for a bank address you can use: 89-16 Jamaica Ave, Woodhaven, NY 11421, United States.
We do not have an IBAN for our USD account.
More details on USD transfers here.